Comment on page
- All players can create an Arena.
- Players with the correct password can join an Arena.
- The number of participants per Arena is 2 to 12 people.
- The format is an automated battle, similar to the Land Battle's “Knight battle”.
Entry to Arena
- Anyone can create the arena up to 10 times a day. (The number is reset every day at UTC 0:00)
- You can not create more than one arena at the same time.
- The player who created the arena (Host) will see an automatically generated password for each arena. The host gives the password to other players and invites them.
- You can name the arena within 140 characters.
- You can set a "Battle start” time between 3 minutes to 24 hours, which is the “Entry period" for other players.
- You can choose to join or not join your arena.
- You can see all your hosted and joined Arena's by clicking the 'My History' button.
- You can join the arena by entering the password given by the host on the arena screen.
- If the corresponding arena is “Entry period”, you can enter. You can leave any time before the Arena starts.
- Make sure to prepare your team for the arena.
- There is no limitation to heroes and extensions that can be used.
- Arena teams are not affected by Cryptid (NIE, EMA).
- There is no limit on the number of times you can entry arenas, but you can not enter more than one arena at the same time.
- When the “Battle Start” time comes, an automatic battle is executed.
- "Attacker" and "Defender" of each battle are randomly chosen.
- The ranking rules follow the “knight Battle” ranking logic.
- The arena results will be displayed immediately after the “Battle Start".
- Every user can see every finished Arena, even without the password.